What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is a system that allows you to add, remove and modify content on your website.
Also known as the site’s ‘back end’, the CMS is used to create blog posts, upload images, update your written content and make all the other changes required to keep a site fresh and functional. There are many different styles of CMS, with WordPress being the most popular.
Take control with a WordPress CMS
There’s a reason that more than a third of the world’s websites are powered by WordPress. Simple yet powerful, the WordPress CMS allows for flexible functionality, distinct user profiles and full integration with a massive array of applications and platforms. Our tailored, WordPress-powered CMS packages give you the tools you need to manage each feature of your website with ease. Whether you’re going it alone, working with an in-house web admin or looking for a completely managed CMS service, we’ll help you get the most from your site.
Tailor made, not from templates
While there are plenty of basic WordPress website templates out there, they won’t have the impact or functionality of a site custom-built to your specifications. Our Perth-based design team create and integrate web modules to suit the requirements of your business – from members-only portals and e-commerce solutions to mailing lists and booking systems, we put your website to work. Once your site has gone live, our ongoing support and maintenance service means that your WordPress CMS will be regularly upgraded to the latest available version and your site will be checked for outdated links and plugins.
How can we get you on the right track with CMS management?
- Consultation through every step of the design process, ensuring your CMS has all the functionality you require
- Customised content management system based on WordPress, the world standard
- Complete population of your website with custom-built content from our Perth-based design and development team
- Full training and documentation, enabling you to take control of your website with confidence
- Ongoing updates, consultation and support so you get the most from your CMS